Manage your money on the go, easily and securely, with The Co-operative Bank mobile banking app.
- Quickly check your balance and recent transactions
- Pay people you’ve paid before and make one-off payments of up to £250 to someone new
- Securely transfer money between your Co-operative Bank accounts
- Easily pay your bills wherever you are
- Customisable text alerts to let you know if your balance gets too low
- Keep on top of your credit card balance, limit, bill due date and recent transactions
- Fast, simple and secure login with your passcode
- Contact details for when you need a little extra support
- Find your local branch with Branch Finder
Tell us what you think on Twitter @CooperativeBank and on Facebook.
CAN I USE THE APP?
If you’re a Co-operative Bank current or savings account customer, have a UK mobile number starting with 07 and you’ll need a compatible device and operating system to use our mobile banking app.
You’ll need a device running Android version 5.1.0 or above. If you are not able to update to this version, please log in to The Co-operative Bank Online Banking to access your accounts.
HOW TO REGISTER
Download the app, then follow the simple on-screen instructions:
1. Enter your mobile phone number to receive a one-time activation code by text message
2. Enter the activation code in the app
3. Create a mobile banking passcode, this needs to be between 5-8 digits
4. Enter your account details and confirm security details: We’ll ask for 2 digits of your 4-digit telephone banking passcode and 1 of your 5 pieces of secure personal information
Remember, we’ll never ask for your full security code or all of your secure personal information.
Keeping your data secure is crucial. To protect our customers we us a range of security measures including the latest encryption technology. Independent security experts have testing the security of our app.
There are still a few things you can do to protect yourself using the app:
- Never share your login details with anyone
- When logging on in a public place, keep your details out of sight
- Create a password or PIN to access your device
- Never store your mobile banking passcode on your device
We won’t charge you for downloading or using the app. However, your mobile network provider may charge you for data use, depending on your tariff or contract. Contact your operator for details. You may also use this service when connected to a Wi-Fi network.
To enjoy all of the features listed you will need to accept the following permissions:
- Network communications for connectivity
- Your location to find your nearest cash machine or branch